Review as personality 8.5
Review as chef 8.5
Summary rating from 10 user's marks. You can set own marks for this article - just click on stars above and press "Accept".Accept
Summary 8.5 great
Fatima Ali chef Biography
Name: Fatima Ali
Religion : Islam
Data of Birth :April 9, 1989 ( Age -29 )
Born Place: Lahore
Profession : chef
Education : Culinary Institute of America
Died on : January 25, 2019 ( Cancer )
Fatima Ali Chef :
- Fatima learned to cook from her father, her grandmother, and her family’s cook Qadir.
- She immigrated to America at age 18 with family for education .
- Fatima began her culinary career at Café Centro in New York City.
- In 2012, Fatima won an episode of Chopped on the Food Network.
- In 2017, she was a contestant on Top Chef: Colorado , she finished in seventh place But she was voted the fan favorite.
- She was diagnosed with Ewing’s sarcoma, and she underwent surgery at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center .
- In October 2018, Ali’s cancer returned, and she reported that it was in final stage and died on 25 January 2019.