DR Musadik Malik Biography
Name: Musadik Masood Malik
Born City: Lahore
Profession : Politician, Doctor , Economis
Experience in Pharmacy: Over 20 Years
Party: PML (N)
- Graduated in Pharmacy from the University of the Punjab
- Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Science in Healthcare Administration and Policy from the University of Illinois
CEO of Boston Innovation Group
Served As: Federal Minister, Water and Power of the Pakistan Government
Designation served as : Special Assistant to Prime Minister (2013-2018 )
DR Musadik Malik Biography :
- Musadik Malik is a Pakistani politician who has been a Member of the Senate of Pakistan, since March 2018 .
- He has taught undergraduate and graduate courses in public policy and management.
- Malik was appointed Federal Minister, Water and Power of the Pakistan Government in April 2013 .
- He is also CEO and Managing Director of the Boston Innovation Group based in Bahrain .
- He also served as Professor of Strategy at King Saud University in Saudi Arabia.
- He also served as the Vice President and Regional Director of Charles River Associates (CRA International), and held leadership positions at Arthur D. Little and SRI International.
- He has extensive international experience in public policy with a focus on economic transformation, industrial development, labour reform, employment generation, education, and healthcare.
- He was Personal Pharmacist of late Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan .