Zameer Choudrey Biography
Real Name: Zameer Mohammed Choudrey
Spouse : Rakshanda
Religion : Islam
Data of Birth : March 1958 ( Age 61 )
Born City:Islamabad, Pakistan
Profession : Entrepreneur
- University of Kent
Zameer Choudrey Biography :
- Zameer Mohammed is a British businessman and the chief executive (CEO )of Bestway.
- Bestway is the tenth largest privately owned business.
- Zameer is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- He is a member of the Institute of Directors in London.
- In October 2002 Zameer Choudrey was appointed to the board of UBL.Since then he has been a director of UBL Insurers.
- In July 2004 he was appointed Chief Executive of Best-way Group.
- In October 2002 Zameer led and managed the Group’s acquisition of United Bank Limited (UBL) which is today Pakistan’s 2nd largest private bank .
- In August 2013 he was appointed the Co-Chairman of the Conservative Friends of Pakistan.
Last Updated: ( 5 Feb 2019)