Name: Murad Saeed
Father Name: Saeed ullah
Born City: Swat
Birth Day : 17 August ,1986
Profession : Politician
Education : Bachelor of Science (Hons) , Environmental Sciences from University of Peshawar (2005-2009 )
- Minister of State for Communications and Postal Services
- Murad Saeed to inaugurate E-Commerce initiative at Pakistan Post
- PM Imran Khan happy with Murad Saeed’s performance
- Murad Saeed says seven PML-N leaders approached him for NRO ( 12 Dec )
Who is Murad Saeed?
Murad Saeed is a Pakistani politician who is the part of PTI. He is the current Minister of State for Communications. He was member of the National Assembly from June 2013 to May 2018.
A poet whose verses would reflect the innocent late-teens dreams, a debater who would always end his speeches with a hope. An Environmentalist by profession, to this widely known student of University of Peshawar, realities came up as a total surprise with the movement for the restoration of Judiciary in early 2007 and then as a shock with the emergency imposed in November 2007 by -the then President- Musharaf.
Murad decided to materialize his words and aimed to fight for the survival of the hope he have been giving via his speeches.
22nd November 2007 was when he started collecting like-minded students under the flag of ‘INSAF’ in University of Peshawar. The date’ now marked as the Inception Day of Insaf Student Federation. Soon the movement reached every nook and corner of the province.
Murad Saeed Political Career:
- Founder of Insaf Student Federation,PTI (KPK), ( 2007 -2011)
- Member of National Assembly ,NA-29 Swat ( 2013 -2018 )
- Member of National Assembly NA-4 Swat(|||) ( 2018- Current)