Name: Shehryar Khan Afridi
Father Name: Haji Nadar Shah Afridi
Born City: Kohat
Birth Day : 12 March 1971
Profession : Politician
Education : International Relations ( University of Peshawar )
- Minister of State for Interior
- Met family of Farooq who departed us while saving life of Taqi Usmani sb. Couldn’t control my emotions when his blind son hugged me, who is waiting for his father since then. I promise my son all support from Govt. Salute to ur bravery, we will take care of his family IA.
- This old attitude of Police would not be tolerated. JIT has been formed & PMIK has taken notice. CM Punjab has asked IG Punjab to present report at earliest. Police is to protect the weak, police is to strengthen the confidence. Highly not acceptable.
- As per directives of the PM, serving the public is our top most priority. Held a high level meeting along with other honourable ministers to make Islamabad Airport the new & innovative face of Pakistan.
- In the month of Muharram i visited Taftan border & was not at all happy wd existing facilities for pilgrims. Now we hv improved the area by installing 20 counters wd computerized systems, updated shelter & new building to host our pilgrims. Thumbs up for timely work done by Team ( 30 Dec )
- I am deeply saddened with the untimely demise of our dear colleague and brother, Ali Raza Abadi. May his soul rest in peace and give solace to his family and friends. All efforts will be put in place to ensure that killers are brought to justice IA
- On special direction of PMIK i was at Torkham border to receive the coffin of our pride Martyr SP Tahir Dawar. Honored to gave shoulder to a Martyrs coffin. He laid his life in line of service & will be remembered for ever. Culprits will be penalised Inn Shaa Allah. ( 15 Nov )
- It takes power to create things but it takes more power to demolish the falsehood. My Efforts are nothing but an attempt to do Best for my Nation. Why should we let 1 inch of Pakistan to be touched by impurity & encroachment. I fear Allah, who takes away my all fears
- Operation against proscribed organisations as per National Action Plan 2014 (NAP) shall continue till achievement of objectives. Efforts to accelerate progress on complete NAP are being pursued.
Who is Shehryar Khan Afridi ?
Shehryar Afridi is a Pakistani politician who is the current Minister of State for Interior, in office since 31 August 2018. He belongs to PTI and close friend of Imran Khan . He was elected as a member of the National Assembly of Pakistan (MNA) from June 2013., And also in 2018 Election, from NA-32.
- Constituency NA-14 (Kohat ), Lost 2002 Election
- Constituency NA-14 (Kohat) ,Won 2013 Election
- Constituency NA-32 (Kohat) ,Won 2018 Election , ( Minister of State for Interior )
Haji Nadir Afridi on the rite shoulder of Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah.